Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

Vila Fashion / Store Opening

The store just opened in the Ernst-August Galerie in hanover. To be correct today I think in half an hour. I'm going to visit it. Of course. But yesterday I looked up the homepage. So u can also order it over the internet. But  the clothers are totally amazing. I did some pictures myself yesterday. But I try to do it later as well.
So now the Pictures and prices and so on.

Heute, genau heute eröffnet der Laden "Vila" in der Ernst-August Galerie in Hannover. Ich werde ihm selbstredend einen Besuch abstatten. Ich habe gestern schon Fotos von den Auslagen gemacht. Den Schaufenster puppen. Ich versuche heute noch welche erfassen zu können und sie dann alle auf einmal rein zu posten. 
Wuhuuu also:

The main page
Die Hauptseite:


And now I'm going to show you guys some of my favorite clothers. Just a few. The decition was hard xD
Ich werde mal meine Lieblingskleider verlinken, aber nur ein paar von denen. Entscheidungen sind schon was böses.
don't forget to have a look at the colors you can see the stuff also in different colors.
Achtet drauf, ihr könnt auch die Farbe auswählen und es wird dann ein anderes Bild angezeigt.
That's it. Hopefully you are going to see more pretty soon.
Das wars. Hoffentlich kommt bald noch eine vollständige Ausarbeitung.

yours Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen