Montag, 17. Januar 2011

My Favorite Bags

Hey guys,
I took my 6 favorite bags. These are not all my favorite ones or the only ones I love. But I got them together and I love them
So yeah lets get this startet. After it I'm going to do a lipstick Favorite thing so don't ask yourself, why is it always the same background. It's my pillow by the way. You can get the bed linen at Ikea. It's also possible to buy it with another color.

Ich werde euch meine 6 Lieblingstaschen zeigen, das bedeutet nicht, dass ich die anderen nicht mag oder darunter nicht noch Lieblinge habe, aber ich habe jetzt einfach mal nach Laune mich für 6 entschieden.
Als nächstes kommt ein Eintrag zu meinen Lieblingslippenstiften, also nicht wundern über den gleichen Hintergrund. Die Bettwäsche kriegt ihr bei Ikea, auch in anderen Farben. Also viel Spaß

my red gucci one from cyprus ;D
The black one was a present I got from my best friend. The light one with the flowers is from London/ Notthing Hill. From a Vintage Shop. Oh and the black one is from Sweden.
Love this bag. It's from David Jones and befor the sale it costs about 100 Euro. I got it for 45 Euro. Amazing he?
My Sprit bag from London, Sale 17 pound ;D
My Burberry Bag. Got it in a vintage shop in Notthing Hill. They had sale...37 punds. Amazing what? I love this bag.

Yes that's it. I would love to see your favorite bags.
yours, Alina




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen